A.C.E. POLICIES & DOCUMENTS
The following Policies and Documents are adopted by A.C.E.:-
- Health & Safety Policy & Procedures
- Infection Control Policy & Procedures
- Mobility Policy
- Risk Policy
- Protection of Vulnerable Adults Policy
- Case Recording Policy & Procedures
- Gender Policy
- Direct Payments Policy & Procedures
- Missing or Lost Service Users Policy & Procedures
- Risk Assessment Forms for all areas
Where necessary, service users are issued with any safety equipment relevant to the activity being undertaken, eg, gloves, boots, hi-vis vests for gardening, etc.
All staff hold a current First Aid Certificate, have full Enhanced C.R.B. Clearance and are P.O.V.A. approved.
Staff are also qualified Climbing Instructors, Cycle Leaders and First Aiders (courses refreshed annually). Catering Staff hold current Level II Food Safety Certficates.
A.C.E. is registered as a Social Enterprise Company with Companies House as - "Active Community Enterprise (A.C.E.) Community Interest Company".
The name "Active Community Enterprise (A.C.E.)", it's logo and strapline are registered trademarks owned by A.C.E.
All photos and videos on this website are owned exclusively by A.C.E. and must not be copied or reproduced without the express permission of A.C.E. management.